Free Credit Repair Software

Forex 101

Rates Update


How do I know whether I need flood insurance?

The Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, has divided most of the United States into varying flood zones according to the area's likelihood of being flooded. If the property is in a designated flood zone, and the proposed loan against that property is in any way connected to the government, then flood insurance is required. Period. A call to your municipal planning authority is probably the easiest way to determine whether your home is in a flood zone.


Back to FAQ
EOH Our Mission | Privacy Policy | Security Statement | © 2001 National Funding Network. All Rights Reserved.