- How can I compare the rates quoted by different lenders?
- What are points?
- Is a no cost loan really no cost?
- What does a rate lock mean?
- What does it mean to qualify for a loan?
- What is the difference between pre-qualification and pre-approval?
- What is a FICO score?
- If I have some credit problems in the past, can I still get a home loan?
- What does cash to close mean?
- What is mortgage insurance? How is it different from homeowner's insurance?
- What is title insurance? Why do I need it?
- How do I know whether I need flood insurance?
- What is included in my monthly payment?
- What is an escrow account? Is that different from the escrow I had when I bought myhouse?
- What happens when my loan is sold?
- Is there a pre-payment penalty on my loan?
- If I pay extra each month, how much quicker can I pay off my loan?
- What is the benefit of a bi-weekly mortgage?
Applying for a Loan
- Do I have to have a property to apply for a loan?
- What paperwork does the lender need to process the application?
Types of Mortgage Loans
- What is a conventional loan?
- What is a conforming loan? What is a non-conforming loan?
- Why should I choose a fixed rate over an adjustable rate loan?
- Is an equity loan the same as a second mortgage?
- What is a B/C loan?
Where the Money Comes From
Fill in the short form and within a few moments your information will be submitted to our team of professionals who will contact you promptly.